Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE
Johns Band

Groupie
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 4
I SAW PAUL PURCHASE BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST "CONCERT FOR PEOPLE (BERLIN)" FROM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO... POST. PAUL DID GOOD WRITINGS IN ALBUM REVIEWS WITH SOME OF BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST ALBUMS. I AM GOING THROUGH PAUL LIST ON DIZZER. JOHN LEES BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST PROBABLY HAVE NEW ALBUM OUT NEXT YEAR TO GO WITH 06/05/18 MANCHESTER ROYAL NORTHERN COLLAGE OF MUSIC PERFORMANCE - WHICH IS SOLD OUT. I RECEIVED FIREWORKS MAGAZINE ISSUE 74 YESTERDAY AND IT HAD INTERVIEWS WITH YES, BLACK STONE CHERRY AND RICK SPRINGFIELD WHO I HAVE LINED UP TO PLAY ON DIZZER WITH "ROCKET SCIENCE" ALBUM. LOOKOUT ON DIZZER WITH BRONCO "SMOKING MIXTURE" ALBUM, BOUGHT VINY ALBUM IN SEVENTIES AND BEEN MY COMPANY THROUGH LIFE. YOU CAN GET FROM BANDCAMP MUSIC WITHOUT SIGNING UP! johns-band.bandcamp.com

CHEERS

JOHN'S BAND

Last Edit: 2017/12/10 20:12 By Johns Band.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE 1 Month, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 19
One of my favourite live videos ... the atmosphere must have been incredible!

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Johns Band

Groupie
graphgraph
Re:BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 4
BERLIN - "A CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE" OFFICIALLY RE-ISSUED ON DVD ON AUGUST 23RD 2010 BY EAGLE VISION. THE RELEASES MARKS THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ORIGINAL CONCERT WHICH BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST GAVE TO ESTIMATED OF 250,000 PEOPLE ON THE STEPS OF THE REICHSTAG IN WHAT WAS THEN WEST BERLIN. ORIGINAL FOOTAGE WAS WHICH APPEARED ON THE OLD VHS VIDEO. IT WAS FILMED FOR CINEMA RELEASE SO DVD WILL BE BETTER THEN VHS VIDEO. PLUS THIS EAGLE VISION RELEASE IS SUPPLEMENTED BY FIVE RARELY-SEEN VIDEOS WHICH BAND MADE FOR SELECTED TRACKS FROM THE "TIME HONOURED GHOST" ALBUM. THE "A CONCERT FOR PEOPLE" CD REACH UK ALBUM CHART POSITION 15# ON 24/07/1982.

Johns Band

Groupie
graphgraph
Re:BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - CONCERT FOR THE PEOPLE 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 4
I did not suspect Dagaband would be in magazine again as it was in Fireworks 81. I bought there "Second Time Around" E.P. 7 inch in 1982; filled out with "Reds Under The Beds" & "I Can See For Miles" (written by The Who) songs - after seeing NWOBP or Neo-Prog in Kerrange magazine. They originally formed in 1975 with brothers Gregg & Phi Boynton.
In 2010 Gregg was going to start up again and release first album but death in hospital after saying he was ill put a end to this. Some bootleg album is out there from demos. Nick May played some concerts with them' who later was with The Enid. The Enid is a Robert Geoffrey band - who Robert arrange a couple of early Barclay James Harvest songs.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop