Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Bonfire - Temple Of Lies
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Bonfire - Temple Of Lies
Johns Band

Road Crew
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bonfire - Temple Of Lies 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Bonfire have new album out "Temple Of Lies" released April Friday 13th 2018. This album is ode to politicans. Bonfire had interview with Pete Fry on friday March 23rd, 2018 ARfm internet radio show that you can get on mixcloud. ARfm played "On The Wings Of An Angel" which sounded like One Desire, Bonfire should sell with this album. I pre-order "Temple Of Lies" on yellow vinyl .

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Bonfire - Temple Of Lies 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 20
But is Bonfire without Claus Lessmann still Bonfire? Don't know ...

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Johns Band

Road Crew
graphgraph
Re:Bonfire - Temple Of Lies 5 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 6
I have discard with this as in YES last two albums had diffrent singers with no Jon Anderson on both last studio albums, who i boycottt these YES albums. Instead myself going for excellent Anderson / Stolt "Invention Of Knowlege" CD. And Uriah Heep changing vocalist thou Bernie Shaw is excellent. Then we have Ten Years After who released album without Alvin Lee. Marmalade without any original members released new album with information - first studio album in 40 + years, thou again was excellent. Not being fan of Bonfire really having only "FIREWORKS" for most part. Catching up with Best of studio & Best Of Live on CD. I mostly choose this album "Temple Of Lies" because of yellow vinyl and comes with Amazon mp3 Download. I hope all well that ends well with "Temple Of Lies.

Last Edit: 2018/03/31 18:46 By Johns Band.
Johns Band

Road Crew
graphgraph
Re:Bonfire - Temple Of Lies 5 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 6
I have not received yellow vinly of "Temple Of Lies" yet, today I hope. I have free MP3 from Amazon and was enjoying the album which it seem to me Heavy Metal. That was until last track 19 minutes of rubbish which I suppose like politicians. Wish I spent it on proper album . I have ordered album of 3 vinyl. Each Lp with colours of red, White, Blue, (Box Set), with tracks from rock music groups of 60's & 70's that came from blues. Title called "British Blues Explosion Live" that is played by the American Joe Bonamassa. With May - 18th - 2018 release date.

Last Edit: 2018/04/19 03:35 By Johns Band.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Bonfire - Temple Of Lies 5 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 20
Johns Band wrote:
That was untill last track 19 minutes of rubbish which I suppose like politations.

What do you mean by "politations"? English is not my native tongue (and the online translator did not help), so I am really curious to find out what this last track is all about.

Thanks in advance!

B.

Last Edit: 2018/04/18 21:16 By Berny.
Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Johns Band

Road Crew
graphgraph
Re:Bonfire - Temple Of Lies 5 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 6
That better now. I am getting very old. I saw Classic Rock Magazine gave "Temple Of Lies" a good review and magnificent review for Perfect Plan "All Rise" with ratings of nine out of ten. Seven out of ten for "Temple Of Lies"

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site