Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Help us improve the Rocktopia shop
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Help us improve the Rocktopia shop
Moffetts Ghost

Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help us improve the Rocktopia shop 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Dear all,

When we launched Rocktopia, we built an entire shop system from scratch. The idea was to seamlessly integrate it into the rest of the site: Instead of having to sign up and / or register to use different components of Rocktopia (forum, chat, Touch, shop, downloads, webcodes, etc.), a registered member can access all features.

This may sound obvious, but in reality, is rather difficult to accomplish.

We are always trying to improve the site, and did a lot of small modifications in the last couple of months. We are also aware that some of you had problems ordering items from the Rocktopia shop. While - from a technical point of view - everything works as it should, we understand that certain elements need to be changed to improve its user-friendliness.

Therefore, I'd like to start this discussion thread: Please tell us what you like and / or dislike about the Rocktopia shop. Did you have troubles ordering an item? Do you find it difficult to navigate? Did you have any problems with the checkout gateways (cheque, bank transfer, PayPal)? Did you receive your automatic invoice? Would you like to see more payment processors, such as 2Checkout?

I am lookig forward to your comments and suggestions!

Many thanks in advance,

Dr. Charles Henry Moffett

Last Edit: 2010/09/01 20:02 By Moffetts Ghost.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site