Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hello
makebee

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hello 6 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone
Just joined yesterday and glad to be here.
Have broad taste in music last gig was Jimmy Eat World with my daughter and got to be honest thought they were excellent.
This was in return for taking her to Journey - Whitesnake - Thunder.
which was really good but in Glasgow the amount of people who only new don't stop belivin and were a bit miffed they did not play it the end of the set was a bit of a downer.
Know the reasons why Journey put these packages together and don't get me wrong it was great value as was the package with styx and foreigner but thought they were much but better on the revelation tour with John Parr set list was better to.
Anyway enough of my moaning and hello to everyone.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Woody

Admin
graphgraph
Gender: Male Woody's Rock Reviews Location: Deepest Darkest Black Country
Re:Hello 6 Years ago Karma: 10
I didn't go to the Journey/Whitesnake/Thunder tour, but I thought they were excellent on the Revelation tour. I'd rather see a band like them at a large hall like Wolverhampton Civic Hall than a large stadium type venue like the NEC in Brum! I know it's all personal taste but I don't like large venue's anything more than 3K.....I've never seen Bon Jovi because they only play stadium's....although I do regret not seeing them when they played the Monlinuex...

I Like Jimmy eat World too, never seen em live though...

Woody

Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Hello 6 Years ago Karma: 20
Hi makebee,

Thanks for joining and welcome aboard!

Best regards,

B.

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site