Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Nice to meet you all
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Nice to meet you all
MMH

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Nice to meet you all 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

Based in North London, must admit I am a bit of a n00b to the whole 'AOR' genre, but dipped my toes in for a while due to my fondness for the likes of WASP, Cinderella, Skid Row and the like for a number of years. Predominantly though my musical tastes were predominantly within the underground metal genres. However a few of my social circle whom I fell into since moving to London have expressed their love of the AOR genre, so I started to look into what all the fuss was all about and have been pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, my awakened interest has resulted in me at least being able to catch Firefest's 'Final Fling' and had a lot of fun, despite going completely alone I was able to make a handful of new friends and have a great time nevertheless. A few new discoveries as well as the opportunity to see a few bands which I had been keen on for a while. Kind of regret not attending prior events, but looks like I may just have to make my way to the likes of Frontiers instead.

Anyway, I am 27 years old and work as a Healthcare Assistant/Nursing Assistant in a North West London hospital. Look forward to finding out more about this genre via this forum and getting to know some interesting people. Album of 2014 has to be In Faith's 'There's a Storm Coming' album, and favorite AOR album is probably Cinderella's 'Night Songs'.

Cheers

Mike

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site