Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: hi
nettoblue

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
hi 4 Years ago Karma: 1
Hi ,just joined the site.I live in North Wales and i am a big fan or aor and melodic rock.Big Ten fan and a lot of the old now and then and frontiers artists.
I don't seem to be able to watch any of the firefest and gods videos on here though...does anyone know if they still work ? When i click on the link ,the page changes and stays blank .Would love to be able to see them

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:hi 4 Years ago Karma: 20
Hello & welcome aboard!

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Rocktopia TV is still under maintenance at the moment. We are currently having a rather annoying issue after moving the site to a new server. Things should be back to normal, soon.

As soon as the service is restored, I will post an update in this thread. You should then be notified automatically.

Thanks for your patience!

B.

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site