Fireworks
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Hi from the UK
Busyburfs

8-track
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hi from the UK 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 1
My name is Graeme and I have recently joined Rocktopia. Three years ago I volunteered to do three Radio Shows on a Local Community Radio. This includes a three hour Rock Show on a Tuesday evening ( 7pm UK Time ). The Rock Show features a Classic Rock Hour, a Guess the Year Hour and a Recent and New releases Hour. It was great to get hold of Issue 95 and listen to lots of new tracks.

If there is a Band or Artist you can recommend then let me know. It's great to be here !!!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Berny

These go to 11 ...
Rock God
graph
Gender: Male Transistor Limited Location: Austria - Great Britain Birthday: 04/01
Re:Hi from the UK 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 20
Hi Graeme, many thanks for joining our community!

Would you like to share some more information about the station you are doing the show for?

I am looking forward to your reply,

best regards,

B.

Rocktopia - The only melodic rock site that goes to 11!
Busyburfs

8-track
graphgraph
Re:Hi from the UK 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 1
Hi. The Radio Station is 106.9 Sfm. It has its own app for listening or is available on Radioplayer.

I do Sunday Brunch 10am to 2pm which is a mixed bag of music with my zany humour.
On Monday evening 9-10pm I do Music Masters which is a hour of Performer/ Songwriters which I link with a theme.
On Tuesday evening 7-10pm is the Rock Show. First hour is Classic Rock, second hour is a “Guess the Year” hour and the final hour is recent and new releases.

It is all voluntary time and I used to go in the studio, but I’m now set up at home.

Best regards

Graeme

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop

This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Statement.

I accept cookies from this site